- Project: Longford Rugby Club
- Client: Longford Rugby Club
- Architect: Design and Build
- Sector: Hospitality & Leisure
Construction of new extension to include a new conference area/dining area & refurbishment to existing bar area, dressing rooms & shower rooms.
Summary of the works include:
- Strip out all internal fixtures & fittings
- Complete internal refurbishment of the dressing rooms/shower rooms
- Internal layout changed
- Removal of the existing asbestos roof covering and replace with new roof covering
- Construction of an extension to be used as a dining/conference area
- Refurbishment of existing bar area
- Installation of new fit-out by GEM to the reception, conference room, meeting rooms, medical rooms, dressing rooms, bar & dining area
- External works consisting of new paving & footpaths
- Hard & Soft Landscaping
GEM Project Management Team acted as PSCS and Main Contractor to redevelop the training, changing, medical, conference and hospitality facilities of Longford Rugby Club.
The Rugby Club remained operational during the works with daily and weekly agreed procedures to ensure continuity and a safe/secure environment for both members, employees and visitors. This required a very detailed logistical management plan to ensure the delivery of this fit-out project and ensure minimum disruption the Client, members, local residents and members of the public.
The project was delivered on time to he satisfaction of the Client.